We are hiring!
We are constantly on a lookout for people who are passionate, driven towards success and can add value to our organization and help us achieve new milestones in the travel trade.
If you have the passion and possess the above qualities, then you are the one we are looking for, come join our team of professionals for a thrilling career opportunity at www.GRNconnect.com. Please e mail your most recent resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
We also welcome Freshers for internship programs.
Sales executive( Location in Delhi)
Builds business by identifying and selling prospects, maintaining relationships with clients.
Incentive based on sale:
- Probably have knowledge in Travel field.
- Going for sales call to B2B Travel Companies.
- Discussing and executing business.
- Creating and maintaining new and old clients
- Responsible for achieving sales in the region
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance;
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Graduate or having course diploma in travel and tourism management.Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Negotiation, Meeting Sales Goals, Sales Planning, Motivation for Sales
Female Executive (Location Saket-110030)
Candidate with minimum 2-3 years' of work experience in Travel & tourism or in other field. Graduate having Course in Tourism. Excellent communication skills also able to speak with agents and sales team. Knowledge of Ms office skills/word/ excel and Email. Team player with good time management skills.
Female Executive API Support (Location Saket-110030)
Candidate with minimum 2-3 years' of work experience in Travel & tourism or in other field. Graduate having Course in Tourism. Knowledge of email communication.. Preferably with some technical knowledge. Critical thinking, Problem-solving skills, great interpersonal and communication skills important, team player, good time-management skills, Computer skills. Basic knowledge of system work like Microsoft Office, Excel, Spreadsheets, W3 ,Power point, Microsoft Access etc.
Outbound Operations Executive (Location Saket-110030)
Candidate with minimum 2-4 years' of work experience in hotel bookings preferably with some technical knowledge. Critical thinking, problem-solving skills, team player, good time-management skills, great interpersonal and communication skills important. Knowledge of online portal like:- GTA, AGODA, DOTW, HB, TOURICO, TRAVCO,MMTC
HR Administrator Executive (Location Saket-110030)
Recruitment and Selection:
- Getting manpower requirement of all levels from different departments.(Technical and non-Technical)
- Preparing the recruitment budget and getting it approved from the higher management.
- Sourcing CVs from Job Portals, Consultants, and Internal and Personal references. Scanning and Short listing the most suitable CVs for the position.
- Salary negotiation and finalization, preparation of Offer Letters and issue it to the selected candidates.
- Ensuring that various forms like ESI, EPF Forms, and Statutory compliances. Bank acc. etc. are properly filled up.
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
Attendance and Leave Management:
- Generating various Time and Attendance reports like late coming, early leaving, etc.
- Performance Management:
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Involved in measuring performance, promotions, and salary revisions.
Employee Relations Management:
- Handling grievances & ensuring prompt resolution of employee grievances to maintain cordial
- Management-employee relations and achieve dedication by employees.
- Encouraging two way communications between employees and management.
Administrative Officer Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment and inventory supplies; orders replacement supplies as needed.
- Creating, updating, and maintaining records and databases.
- Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditures.
- Supporting department managers, staff, and MD.
- Preparing travel arrangements for office staff and managers; overseeing and preparing expense reports and budgets
- Coordinating building and maintenance issues for general repair (heating and air conditioning, security, etc.) and updating (carpet cleaning, painting, etc.).
- Organizing special functions and social events.
- Preparing correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials.
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Thorough knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- BS in Human Resources or relevant field
Supplier Support Executive (Location Saket-110030)
Preferably female candidate with minimum 1-2 years of experience
Maintaining files and records with effective filing systems
Deal with Ops Teams complaints or issues.
Monitor supplies inventory /Errors.
Assist in vendor relationship management.
Writes up reports of Suppliers and Suppliers activity.
Proven experience as client /operations Support.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Is able to multi-task effectively.
Reliable with patience and professionalism.
Associate's/College degree; BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field is a plus.
Quality Control Engineer (Location Saket-110030)
MUST - Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, processes and tools like JMeter, PostMan, JIRA
MUST - Experience in backend testing along with knowledge of API, JSON &XML
Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Experience in both manual and automated testing including functional testing, performance testing, load testing, durability testing etc.
Knowledge/Work experience in travel domain will be an added advantage
Roles & Responsibilities
Define QA standards and processes & recommend best practices for improved quality of technical deliverables
Conducts and/or participate in formal and informal test cases reviews.
Develop and execute test automation scripts
Develop and execute functional tests, performance tests, stress tests, and regression tests.
Maintain test documentation and test cases.
Elixir Developer (Location Saket-110030)
Preferable in travel domain. You will be sitting within the IT team of a business, will be involved in liaising with the Business Analysts and Development Managers to ensure software projects meet requirements.
- 2-3 years of experience in Elixir, specifically Phoenix framework
- Excellent working knowledge of Web-services and server applications using Elixir/Erlang/OTP
- Experience with Ubuntu/Linux
- Experience in Redis would be an added advantage
- B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science, but passion and experience counts for more than the degree