We are hiring!
We are constantly on a lookout for people who are passionate, driven towards success and can add value to our organization and help us achieve new milestones in the travel trade.
If you have the passion and possess the above qualities, then you are the one we are looking for, come join our team of professionals for a thrilling career opportunity at www.GRNconnect.com. Please e mail your most recent resume/CV to email@example.com and we will get back to you.
We also welcome Freshers for internship programs.
Senior Web Developer
Min. 4 years' experience, Should have a proven Track record and ability to create excellent web layouts, from concept to release, using latest technologies.
Knowledge of VB .Net/C# .Net, ASP .NET, .Net Framework 2.0/3.5/4.0, MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2010, XML, LINQ, SOAP, WCF, Web Services, IIS, Reporting Tools, Jquery, JSON, HTML, CSS will be of advantage.
Candidate with minimum 2-3 years of experience in Developing technical solutions to business problems & to advance company's sales efforts. Should be able to define, analyze & document the business requirements
of the client as a key account handler. Excellent communication skills as will have to deal with International Clients. Team player with good time management skills.
Linux Server Administrator
We are looking for a Linux administrator who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and monitoring the production server infrastructure for our web application; also, to collaborate with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes.
Min 3+ experience in Linux OS Administration Debian, Ubuntu/ Proficient with load balancing, firewalls, etc. - Haporxy. Strong in Networking concepts and TCP/IP, its Linux commands etc.
Female Sales executive (Fresher)Location in Delhi, Mumbai & Bangalore.
- 15000 P.m. + incentives.
- Candidates with Travel courses will be a preference.
- Graduate having Course /Diploma in Online Sales will be an added advantage.
- Going for sales call to B2B clients & generating new business
- Discussing and executing business.
- Responsible for achieving sales in the region.
- Excellent communication skills and Good time management skills.
HR Administrator executive
Recruitment and Selection:
- Getting manpower requirement of all levels from different departments.(Technical and non-Technical)
- Preparing the recruitment budget and getting it approved from the higher management.
- Sourcing CVs from Job Portals, Consultants, and Internal and Personal references. Scanning and Short listing the most suitable CVs for the position.
- Salary negotiation and finalization, preparation of Offer Letters and issue it to the selected candidates.
- Ensuring that various forms like ESI, EPF Forms, and Statutory compliances. Bank acc. etc. are properly filled up.
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
Attendance and Leave Management:
- Generating various Time and Attendance reports like late coming, early leaving, etc.
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Involved in measuring performance, promotions, and salary revisions.
Employee Relations Management:
- Handling grievances & ensuring prompt resolution of employee grievances to maintain cordial
- management-employee relations and achieve dedication by employees.
- Encouraging two way communications between employees and management.
Administrative Officer Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment and inventory supplies; orders replacement supplies as needed.
- Creating, updating, and maintaining records and databases.
- Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditures.
- Supporting department managers, staff, and MD.
- Preparing travel arrangements for office staff and managers; overseeing and preparing expense reports and budgets
- Coordinating building and maintenance issues for general repair (heating and air conditioning, security, etc.) and updating (carpet cleaning, painting, etc.).
- Organizing special functions and social events.
- Preparing correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials.
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Thorough knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- BS in Human Resources or relevant field